$14 million in public subsidies for a luxury high-rise across the street from Lincoln Park? Would an elected official support stripping public funds from public education and public parks to build a private park? If you’re Alderman James Cappleman of the 46th Ward, the answer is “You bet!” Here’s the story of the latest protest in the north side community.
Get the latest news on our work!
Sign Our Petition – Mr. Mayor, Empty The TIFs!
Search This Site
- 2012 TIF Totals
- About Us
- Am I In A TIF?
- Our New Home
- Take Action
- TIF Illumination Project
- TIF Law
- TIF Questions
- TIF Town Meetings
Are You In A TIF?
This is a project of The CivicLab
- Chicago Community Land Trust for Developers March 6, 2014
- Garden and Park Expansion Projects Approved for Southwest, Northwest Sides March 6, 2014
- Vacant Building Rehab Program Approved For Northwest Side March 6, 2014
- TIF Approvesd for New Annex at North Side Elementary School March 6, 2014
- Land Transfer Will Support New Near South Athletic Field March 6, 2014